Friday, December 3, 2010

Lost my login, and maybe even my mind...

For some reason blogger has not been allowing me to login to my previous account. Since it wasn't linked to my old email, I have decided to scrap everything and start fresh! I'm kind of ready to start blogging again.

There has been a lot going on since my last post, I have changed personally so much in the last three months! I started thinking about it the other day and started laughing I'm almost a real grownup!
  • Thanks to Lois! I now eat onions, and I love them. I can eat them in anything and even raw. I've moved on to Green Peppers, I still just can't do it!

  • I no longer bite my nails. I have never had finger nails besides acrylics now I'm having to cut them! My key to success - a manicure every other week at least and shellac!

  • Drinking black coffee - that's right, no sugar or milk!

  • As of today, I graduate in 14 days, it is absolutely crazy, all the hard work is actually going to pay off. I'm actually in a panic. It's all I know is to go to school and working. Now it will be all work. I'm not sure if grad school is in my future but I'm not closing the door on that one. I need a break for a bit. :)
Some of these may seem so simple but they are a big step in my book! Now to make it through the next week, I'm looking forward to being less stressed!

Untill next time,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment